Below are resources to assist people at all levels of their professional career understand the need for and actively participate in a workplace culture that welcomes and embraces a variety of different backgrounds and thought leadership. If you have an addition, please contact NGCOA's Content Manager, Taylor Wall, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Data-Driven Approach to Hiring More Diverse Talent, Sandy Cross and Porter Braswell, Harvard Business Review, December 10, 2019
- How to Develop a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), 2020
- How to Hire for Diversity, Jacqui Barrett-Poindexter, Glassdoor, July 27, 2020
- How To Alter Your Hiring Practices To Increase Diversity, Maynard Webb, Forbes, October 29, 2017
- 10 Ways to Attract and Hire Diverse Candidates, Kristina Martic, Medium, January 10, 2019
Webinars: D&I Workplace Resources