Below are publications and programs actively focused on helping the golf industry be as accessible and inclusive as possible. If you have an addition, please contact NGCOA's Marketing & Content Coordinator Taylor Wall at email@example.com.
- African American Golfer's Digest: The African American Golfer’s Digest is a PGA of America Diverse Supplier and the nation’s leading print publication and online portal for avid Black American golfers.
- Black Golf Directory: A directory of African American golf professionals, coaches, junior programs, adult leagues/events, businesses and publications.
- Black Golf Wire: The Premier News and Media Outlet for and about African Americans in the Golf Industry
- Birdies Not BS; A Modern Approach to Golf: Golf experts Cheyenne Woods and Doug Smith take a modern approach to the golfing experience while answering the most popular questions the new generation of golfers have today.
- Protégé Podcast Presents Black Man Brilliance: Kenneth Bentley on Golf and Boardroom Diversity
- Tee 2 Green Golf Podcast: Tee 2 Green Golf Podcast is the inclusive voice of golf. It highlights the diverse and broad spectrum of golf today, while introducing listeners to players, suppliers, courses, opinions, analysis and fostering the expanded community in golf today!
- Being Black in a White Sport (Maurice Allen, Golfworld, June 2020)
- I Am My Parents' Daughter (Renee Powell, Golf Channel Digital, February 2020)
- We Are Not Golf, Yet - a Special Research Report (Jim Beatty, African American Golfer's Digest, November 2019)
- Rosaforte Report: Champ Family's Road From Racism to Tour Winner (Tim Rosaforte, Golf Channel, October 2018)
- The 'Accidental' Owner (Helen Ross, PGATour.com, March 2018)
- The 4 Horsemen (Steve Eubanks, Golf Business, November 2017)
- APGA Tour: The Advocates Pro Golf Association Tour was established in 2008 as a non-profit organization with the mission to bring greater diversity to the game of golf. The APGA Tour Board of Directors work to accomplish this by hosting and operating professional golf tournaments, player development programs, mentoring programs and by introducing the game to inner city young people.
- Black Girls Golf: Developed to create opportunities to build better professional relationships and connect with people in positions of power and influence. It's a global network of like-minded women who want to learn, practice, and play golf. The organization is headquartered in Greater Atlanta with more than 4,000 members in the U.S and abroad.
- Black Golf Directory: Junior Programs: 24+ programs that give young players a chance to learn with their peers, usually at a low cost and do not require equipment. These programs provide golf instruction, equipment, and access to a golf course.
- Black Golf Travel: Black Golf Travel is #1 Golf Travel Company for African Americans when it comes to upscale stay and play golf packages in the Caribbean, Mexico, & Central America. Its unique collection of upscale accommodations, vacation villas, golf courses, local experiences, and private vehicles separate them from the rest, and clients receive a dedicated golf travel specialist from start to finish who arranges accommodations, tee times and much more.
- LPGA*USGA Girls Golf: LPGA*USGA Girls Golf is the only national junior golf program that specializes in providing girl-friendly environments for juniors to learn the game of golf.
- Women's Golf Day: Women's Golf Day is a collaborative effort by a dedicated team, golf management companies, retailers and organizations all working together to engage, empower and support girls and women through golf.