Jemsek National Course of the Year Award
This award recognizes a golf course that epitomizes exceptional course quality and management excellence, makes important contributions to its communities and the game, and is a model of operations to its peers. The following members were selected as the Regional Course of the Year winners (from which the National Course of the Year is chosen):
- Spring Meadows Golf Course in Gray, ME (Region 1)
- Stoatin Brae Golf Course in Augusta, MI (Region 2)
- Pinehurst Resort & Country Club in Pinehurst, NC (Region 3)
- Gamble Sands in Brewster, WA (Region 4)
From these regional winners, the NGCOA Board of Directors selected Stoatin Brae Golf Course as the 2021 Jemsek National Course of the Year winner.Don Rossi Award
This award is given for significant and long-lasting contribution to the NGCOA
- Del Ratcliffe, PGA, Ratcliffe Golf Services, Inc.
Paul Porter Award
This award recognizes an NGCOA member who left an enduring mark on a chapter or international affiliate through the highest level of commitment, service and leadership.
- Joel Moore, The Ridge at Back Brook, and Vice President of the New Jersey Golf Course Owners Association (NJGCOA)
This award is bestowed upon individuals or entities which have succeeded in working on behalf of a group of owners – locally, regionally, nationally or internationally – and have garnered significant victory for our members.
- Dave Wasenda & Joel Moore
- South Carolina Golf Council
- Michigan Golf Alliance
Player Development Award
This award is bestowed upon a course, entity or individual, which has implemented true and tested player development programs, providing effective return-on-investment and an overall welcoming atmosphere for new golfers of all ages.
- LPGA Foundation, Daytona Beach, FL
- Cog Hill Golf and Country Club, Palos Park, IL
The NGCOA is honored to announce the winners of the association’s annual awards. Each year, the NGCOA recognizes the most outstanding members of the past year, and the individuals and organizations that have helped preserve the tradition of the game while embracing the challenges and opportunities of the golf business.