FAQs About Pepsi
1. Do I have to sign a contract?
There are two answers to this question: If you are a current Pepsi customer already under a contract, the answer is no. You may simply start receiving the benefits. If you are not currently a Pepsi customer, you will need to sign a new contract.
2. What if I am a Pepsi customer under a PGA program contract?
You are not eligible for the NGCOA rebate at this time. If you are interested in switching programs, please contact your local Pepsi Representative or call 877-894-4688 to discuss.
3. I saw on the contract where Pepsi gives a $.92 rebate per gallon on post-mix products. But NGCOA says that members get $1.10 rebate. What is correct?
You will indeed receive $1.10 rebate per gallon: $.92 from Pepsi, and .18 from NGCOA.
4. What about bottles and cans?
There is not a rebate program for bottles and cans. Since bottle and can pricing differs by region, we cannot post national account pricing for you here. But rest assured that as part of the NGCOA/Pepsi program, you are guaranteed to be offered competitive pricing in your market.
5. What about equipment?
If you are a current customer and already have equipment from your local bottler, you will keep that equipment. If you are a new customer, Pepsi-Cola Fountain Company will provide fountain equipment and a water filter to you at no charge. (This is why Pepsi requires that you sign a contract.)
6. When do I get the rebate?
Checks are mailed out of the NGCOA office twice annually, March and September.